Have you stopped and asked yourself WHY the sprinkler system hasn't worked in
years, WHY the fountain is broken and has been used as an open air bathroom and
garbage receptacle, WHY drugs are freely bought and sold in and around the
park?  Could the answer possibly be that the city,  i.e.. the maintenance
department and police department,  have not cleaned/patrolled the park?  Given
the past history of the park and the lack of care to maintain and keep the
vagrants and drug dealers out of there, what makes you think that  the dogs
will make a difference in how the city maintains the park?  The problems that
exist in the park will not be solved by the dogs!