Cameras. Your dog poops and only you and your dog are there. You give that
funny look around, don't pick it up cause your too lazy and think no one saw it
and walk away. The Poop Cam gets you.

I've seen people on dog beach walk away from their dog's poop - but a majority
pick it up.

Make sure all dogs have a license. Can't even get into the WB on doggie days
without a WB Dog id I think.

Other then a few paranoid dog owners every now and then, most of the dog owners
I met on the beach are a great bunch as are their dogs.

They should also consider making dog beach or a smaller section of it a full
day instead of cutting it off @ 9 am.

It's a great PR bit as well.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "\"Reggie\" Regine Flimlin"