Tom,

Do you happen to have a spare Sangoma board and a spare system that we
could get someone to connect in to?  There are some changes between 0.6
and 0.7 with the Sangoma code.  I really haven't used any of their
hardware, but second hand from Philip, their package is a bit
'convoluted' compared to most.

I'm swamped this weekend with a server migration, but perhaps some of
the other users who actually have Sangoma boards would be able to
provide some additional information.

Darrick