On May 19, 2005, at 12:36 PM, Robert Sayre wrote:

On 5/19/05, Tim Bray <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

<co-chair-mode>
(Text not
provided, we trust the editors to figure out the correct way to say
this).

The editors request that text be provided.

In section 4.1.1, change the bullet point that reads

  atom:feed elements MUST NOT contain more than one atom:id element.

to read

  atom:feed elements MUST contain exactly one atom:id element.

Plus, take the ? off the atomId in the RNC immediately above.

Editorial oversight from anyone is welcome, I'm kind of tired. -Tim