* James Aylett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2005-05-23 15:15]:
> I think we're trying to do too much here. Why on earth are we
> disallowing a list of authors that includes the same person
> twice? Why does it actually cause problems? I can write the
> following English sentence:
>
> "The book was written by James Aylett, James Aylett, and James
> Aylett".

Sorry, I got confused because I read the Impacts section Robert
quoted before reading the entire Pace in detail. This is what the
Impacts section of the Pace refers to:

+1 to forbidding this.

This is what the last change directed in the Pace forbids and
which the last sentence in the Rationale refers to:

-1 to forbidding this.

In other words, I am still +1 to most of the Pace, save for the
one addition to 4.1.2 which imposes this restriction.

Which is actually precisely what Robert objected to – once you
see past the irrelevant squabble over his mention of the byline.
:-)

Aristotle