Re: Where do you get your music?

Yes, they do. Mp3va, being specifically! a music shop, has a constantly growing library, and sometimes has stuff that region-locked itunes would not. If for some reason a song or album isn't available, they do take requests, however so that they don't have overflowing requests, you must've deposited a good bit into your account for them to prioritize your request, simplly because, well, they'd have to get the songs.
As for itunes, I think Apple probably prioritizes making itunes accessible on their very own platforms. Back when I was still using itunes on windows, I would just buy the songs, convert them from m4a to mp3, then locate them in the my music folder and copy them over to my stream. Only hard part was buying and converting, simply because, itunes for windows makes it a long process. Plus, converting to mp3 doesn't delete the m4a version, so I have to copy the stuff individually so that the m4a doesn't copy, to insure compatibility with all my devices, wince while the stream supports m4a, the braillenote still does not! And yes, admitedly, I do use that to play music, sometimes.