Re: Where do you get your music?

@Jack, Mp3va seemed to have a weerd organization. I was looking to see if it had stuff I'd be interested in, but instead of giving a standard search list of results,it seemed to have several lists, which was confusing, then if I looked under genre such as film soundtracks it just gave a lot of sub genre boxes and the "best sold" which meant about 13, for example there was nothing by John Williams under  soundtracks which seems loopy to me.
Indeed, I was just trying to search for the soundtrack to the film Hook, which as I said was rereleased in 2013, but I couldn't even get a john williams discography.

Then again, this is one reason I don't like all this "artist" stuff, sinse in anorchestra who is the artist? the composer? the conductor?

Any suggestions? The site might be a good thing but I'd prefer to check it's got the sort of stuff I want before I go sinking money into it, and as I said, charts just don' t interest me in the least.