Re: Where do you get your music?

@Figment, I found Itunes workable up until version 12 where they killed the side bar headings so there wasn't a way to know which bit of the tree I was on. Whether this has been solved with a supernova map file in a future version I don't know, but any program who's accessibility requires information which was! on screen and has been taken off in a so called version upgrade doesn't get much cop with me, particularly sinse generally speaking Supernova is very good at just reading and running with stuff by default without any scripting or whatever.

That was the last straw, after all this playlist library crap I had had enough and gave Itunes the heave ho.

With Mp3va I thought It'd work searching for starwars sinse that is a title, but I'm not interested in starwars music as I already have that, I wanted to know what they had by the composer john williams. I searched under John Williams first, and then under williams john, but got as I said s ome confusing lists of results in different genre categories or whatever, and lets not even go into what happened when I tried searching for "hook" or "hook film soundtrack" or "hook soundtrack"

Why the site has all this genre mallarchy instead of giving me a basic title search I don't know. Still, if it's setup for, and mainly does just pop music charts it's probably not going to be much help to me.