Re: The Windows 10 New World Order

Fair enough. I haven't played Swamp since it became a paid game.  While I do miss it immensely and think about it quite a lot, I don't see myself paying for it on a monthly or yearly basis just to see how much if any it's changed, then to possibly decide it wasn't worth the money I spent on it. Habitual creature that I am, it's hard to break away from the fact that it was once free one day, not free the next.  You take your wins and losses as you get them and move on because that's the way life is.
Do you know what I had to do to downgrade this PC from 8.1 to 7?  I had to locate a bit of software that came with a coppy of NVDA, burn it onto a CD, slip it into this machine, discover the difference between old BIOS  and UEFI) so as to better figure out why I couldn't get the idiot thing to boot from the CD, restart the machine a few times and continuously hit a function key for about 30 seconds or so, down arrow a guessed n umber of times and hit enter, hope it would boot, find out it wouldn't, then repeat the process until it did.  Even so the PC doesn't run properly, no matter what I do regarding its drivers.  Audio is unreliable as it tends to fade in and out with sound, the control panel software for this audio driver is inaccessible, and I highly doubt it has a fix anyway.
You know what I'd have to do to reinstall OSX on my MAC?  It's simple; I decide if I want to preserve my data or not.  If I do, I boot into my recovery partition and proceed.  If I don't, there are at least two ways I know of, one involving internet connectivity, the other requiring a clone from the source volume before you wipe the drive entirely.  Ah, simplicity.