Re: Computer hardware upgrades and tinkering question

It's definitely possible. I know several blind people who have built entire computer systems from scratch. It's not something I've ever tried because I'm not all that much into technology, but it is one of the things we can do. The thing I've always been curious about is how to tell the different connecters apart and where they go. My dad says that it's a lot of color matching, but there must be something more to it than that if blind people can do it.