Re: Computer hardware upgrades and tinkering question

Thanks for the post SLJ. I do have experience poking around in one, and i know what the different parts feel like. I think like you said, and from what i have read online, the CPU could be quite a pain to get right, because it requires dellicate work to get it installed. I wouldn't call it impossible though just yet, i like to try things on my own first before asking for help, so i might by a very low end system to practice on first, so i can afford to make a few errors here or there. Thanks again for the input.