Re: Winamp going to heavens on 20th of December 2013

Ok I can see both sides of this in a way. If you have all of the ID3 tags correct on all your audio files, then they will go in to ITunes right. The main problem is that the ID3 tags on MP3s don't fully have all the needed data that Itunes needs to sort stuff the way I want it sorted. For example, there is no tag that I know of that clues ITunes in to the fact that the MP3 is a audiobook or podcast. Trust me, that makes things a pain. True, there is ID3 tags for genre artist alvem track and song, but there is no tag for podcast or book. LOL. The library thing isn't quite so much pain on the IPad or IPod touch as it is in ITunes as long as it has the correct info, but 700 GB of data? That is alot of stuff to go through make shure is label correctly. I personly have all my stuff aranged in folders and browsing those folders with winamp isn't a problem. On the other hand, putting those folders in to ITunes, yuck. If the ITunes library was easyer to navagate, then maybe . I really don't want to change the view of my music enough to have it in ITunes, but the only reason it is there is do to the fact I want it on my IPod touch.