Re: Corona Virus: is it the beginning of the end?

One thing our president did not do is reverse any decisions to allow people to stay in their apartments, or homes that they own, without fear of being evicted. That actually seems to be one area on which our country seems to agree. I remember hearing that in one of the briefings where that question had been brought up, and there was mention at that briefing from the president that he had no intentions of seeing people getting evicted or facing the possibility of foreclosure because of this. I am not sure how each individual state is handling it, but I do remember in the beginning of all of this there was mention that measures were being put into affect to make sure this wouldn't happen. That sucks that Ford turned on you guys like that. I hope things work out there.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Accman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Accman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Accman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Accman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Accman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Accman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector