Re: I have a deep desire to build higher quality games for blind people.

I agree with bladestorm.. it's more a matter of opinion than anything else. I play mostly fighting games and some of those have been getting a huge resurgeance in popularity over the last five years. I love deep mechanics and gameplay, and fighting games offer the best of both worlds when done right. Super Street Fighter IV arcade edition? Give it to me any day and a group of folks who enjoy it, and I could spend hours playing it with friends. Sure I agree that the focus on money is a much bigger priority nowadays... but the games themselves are still good. I also agree that, while you should listen to the feedback here, that shouldn't be the ultimate deciding factor in the games you want to make. I like some of your ideas as well... and would happily pay for a game so long as I could afford it and it was a kind of game I would enjoy. smile

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bladestorm360 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Phil via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GameDev via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Phil via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GameDev via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bladestorm360 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bladestorm360 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bladestorm360 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : devinprater via Audiogames-reflector