Re: explaining things with on the spot thoughts

@2 happy to hear you enjoy it, others have said the same. I think I write well when emotional, but very redundant. If I do proof reads before sending texts or writing posts, I'm sure I could improve that bad habit.

It sounds silly that just writing about problems can lead to solving them, but it makes sense. You are engaging your mind to think about it, in a different way than just being depressed about it. And it frees up space for new thoughts. Perhaps this could be a form of motivation in its own right.
However, how would I use it as such? I guess I could write about my current situation, and the end result I want, and the end result I expect. You know the saying, after you hear something so many times, you start to believe it, maybe that's true for writing as well. I still find this just a tad bit too silly to me though to use writing as motivation, but some people do it and it works, so it's something to consider. I will say at this time, it is losing that very close bond that is making the transition for me even worse than it was. I may have to adopt a new motivation temporarially, or permanently make it more influencial. Thanks for the reply, you gave a really good suggestion.