Re: explaining things with on the spot thoughts

True story... I battle my own demons, too.  I've spent far more time staring into the depths of oblivion than I care to admit.  When I was ten years old, I called it, "lying down and listening to nothing."
There's that little voice in your own self that tells you everything bad you didn't need to hear about yourself, eager to step in and help you feel overwhelming negativity and lead you through a desert of despair, temping you with rivers of rage you more than gladly jump into in an atempt to gain some semblance of solace, only to be swept away and find yourself swimming into a sea of solitude because you've crossed lines of abstract nobody truly wishes to understand and the world seems to passs you by.  No, that's not a poem, and it never will be.  It's the writing of some guy who comes out here every once in awhile people call Nocturnus, who generally trys to give out useful tidbits of advice and gets his feet wet and his hands dirty before everyone else in an atempt to help everyone else.  Would you call me depressed?  I'll willingly wear the title.  I have great dreams but little hope, and yet it's that little bit of hope that keeps me going...