Re: Mortal Kombat x officially announced!

Sightless pretty much covered all the questions you addressed, but I'll just comment quickly by saying that all the issues you pointed out have existed in fighting games for years. Character differences, angled attacks and the like, and this is where the metagame fits in. In SFIV, for example, a character has two ultra combos to choose from for use during the match, but we can't tell which one they're going to use until they use them. MK does the same with variations. And with variations, you will know as soon as the match begins by the attacks your opponent is using, whether they're trying to rush in close right from the get go or whether they're trying to keep away from you. And if I heard right on the stream, there are actually different sounds for which variation is chosen. But I culd be mistaken about that... as to Special Forces and Mythologies, those aren't really relevant as they aren't fighting games. Having said that I do understand you r concerns though if you don't invest a lot of time in fighting games... MK 9 was perfectly playable, and this wil be the same. The boss being hard to fight didn't have anything to do with accessibility, Kahn was just a cheap jerk like he's been in almost every game. lol