Re: Mortal Kombat x officially announced!

PS4 controlers also work beautifully (and with win8)
You can get a cable for them, you don't need to install that motion thing or whatever ps3 controlers use, and damn is the D-Pad nice. But then that's really a given with all PS controlers. I'm amused (and slightly amazed) that PS3 controlers don't work on win 8 though, we've only had it for like 3 years now? Of course I know PS4 controlers are a little more on the expensive side. There's also the logetech stuff which I'm personally not a fan of, but it works for what it is.
As for MKX. Yeah I'm probably not as excited as I once was, they've spent far too much time talking about the beautiful art of the game. While I'm sure its always fun to look at new things, there are still those in the world who like to play fighting games for ya know, the fighting thing. Though I suppose if your playing MK to rely exclusively on top notch mechanics, then your probably playing the wr ong game. I'll confess I've never really looked at SF too much, and am only starting now. I was going to buy it on release day, but I honestly think I'll wait a bit to see just how it plays. Still excited though.