Patrick,

Let's see...you have a product to sell, right?  So you're objective
about this?  You have a product that is, well, eclipsed by the
transporter?  I think the burden is on you to prove, with numbers and
reasons, why your product is superior.  Ditto for Bolder and the Bybee
stuff.  I shouldn't have to spend thousands of dollars on technology
that is blatantly, at least in part, silly, in order to prove my my
ears what a simple understanding of physics and engineering can
disprove.

But, again, as the seller can hardly be expected to be an obective
reviewer, I submit that the burden of explanation rests on you.

--
highdudgeon

SB3->Lavry DA10->Nuforce 9.02s->Harbeth Monitor 30s/Skylan stands.
Simple and satisfying.  In a larger room, I would move back to larger
speakers, subs, and probably RCS.