highdudgeon;141868 Wrote:
> Correction: physics and engineering can explain the whole lot. If you
> don't understand that, the the problem is with you.  Moreover, is
> someone is making claims about his equipment, he should 1) provide
> scientific test data or 2) send the gear to a serious reviewer who WILL
> subject it to, and publish, scientific data.  Most manufacturers don't
> have a problem with this.  However, with this crowd, you have to take
> everything on faith.
>
> Whatever.
>
> PS, I am really tired of the rudeness on this thread.  Enough
>
> already.

Why don't you make an effort to audition a modded SB before issuing
your so-called authoritative remarks which I can't respect because they
don't come from experience. You make a big deal about numbers but you
don't even listen to items before critiquing them. That's not very
scientific is it? Go to one of the audio shows at which Wayne has his
mods and introduce yourself and ask for a AB demo. Bring your SB and
DAC for comparison.

--
rajacat