> If you think you are going to actually hear a 1 in 16 million
error...you are wrong!

As i pointed out before. Maybe not audible. It is measureable
mathematically according to the guide that was linked in my post. It
can be more than 1 bit and sample rates, or just maybe only loss of
sample rates ?

>Anyway, as you obviously seem to think that Benchmark wrote the book
on audio - which they didn't - why don't you buy a DAC1 and enjoy its
mathematical superiority? :o)

I will.

If some engineers write a guide(if they are)under benchmarks name, i
think they know what they are talking about. I am an amateur who like
to read guides, so i can get some knowledge.

There are also other good dac`s out there, and guides too.

--
eiret