opaqueice;232209 Wrote:
> I'm talking about power cables.  What signal?  What tone control?  These
> are 60Hz sine waves.
>
> Again, if a power cable made a difference it would lead our imaginary
> objectivist to scratch her head in puzzlement and wonder how such a
> thing is possible at all, not to conclude that the power cables was
> "coloring the sound".

Don't ask me, I'm just relaying statements I have seen made before with
regard to signal AND power cables.

Anyhow, we've gotten sidetracked here.  I started off by saying that
it's possible that, in some instances, RF noise from the Squeezebox's
stock switching PSU might actually interfere with more than an AM
radio.  That's it.

--
SatoriGFX