zanash;233069 Wrote:
> Yes exactly ....what is better ?
>
> different is easy but one person better is anothers worse. Theres a
> thread on the audio asylum digital that puts this spurious challenge to
> bed with a spanked bottom.

The problem will probably that the conclusions drawn there are
incorrect.
There is a simple rule:
99.9% of audiophile are actually audio-idiots who only need a reason
for their huge investments. $7000 for a simple speakercable is
nonsense, Just give them your money and then think: "I gave them my
money and now my system sounds superior" That has about the same
effect...
It's simple: If you can't measure the difference, then there is no
difference!

--
servies