servies;233504 Wrote:
> Yawn... If you test 2 cables for the signal they produce and the signal
> is exactly the same then they are exactly the same. Only the
> 'audiophiles' will still buy the $7000 version because these persons
> have such good ears that they hear the unmeasurable difference between
> them...
> That once upon a time is probably the era where we started using the
> telegraph...

Actually it was the 70's (imd) and the early 90's (jitter).
So how do you reconcile the fact that two amps that measure the same
(or two dacs or two transports) can sound different? Are you saying
that they don't?

--
Phil Leigh

ain't what you'd call minimal...

...SB3+TACT+Altmann+MF DACXV3/Linn tri-amped Aktiv 5.1 system and some
very expensive cables ;o)