Skunk;410660 Wrote:
> With all due respect, yes -really-*. I'm pretty sure the ears are
> connected to the stomach as well, because music sounds better with red
> wine in there (YMMV).
>
> * 'Auditory nerve fibres provide synaptic connections between the hair
> cells of the cochlea and the cochlear nucleus within the brainstem.'
> [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cochlear_nerve]

You clearly missed the point completely of my sarcastic reply.  I
believe the remainder of that sentence which you did not quote
illustrates my profession.  I can assure you that I am aware of the
anatomy without needing to resort to a Wikipedia link.  On the other
hand, perhaps I'm not giving you enough credit and you're trying on a
little sarcarsm of your own.  If so, touche.

--
El Duderino