Marco - here is my dyf fileset:
http://rapidshare.com/files/319458897/old_love_sb3_sbs_7.5_r29568.dyf.html

I just used the first 15 seconds. I can't hear any music in my diff
file (unlike yours).
I have the soundcard locked to the spdif stream clock of the sb3 (but I
am recording the analogue outs) so I have zero sample rate drift - and
perfect cancellation. What's left is white noise from the SB3 dac output
stage + white noise (very very low) from the DAC input stage of the
card.
These are 16-bit recordings so the lowest level is -96dB and I get null
correlation down to -88dB so that's in the bottom 1.5 bits!

That's very close to theoretically perfect.

You have sample rate drift between your Alesis and the SB because your
soundcard clock is free-running - hence your ADM results are not as
good. Also, your card has slightly higher self noise than mine.

--
Phil Leigh

ain't what you'd call minimal...
SB Touch Beta (wired) - TACT 2.2X (Linear PSU) + Good Vibrations S/W -
MF Triplethreat(Audiocom full mods) - Linn 5103 - Aktiv 5.1 system (6x
LK140's, ESPEK/TRIKAN/KATAN/SEIZMIK 10.5), Townsend Supertweeters, Blue
Jeans Digital,Kimber Speaker & Chord Interconnect cables
Kitchen Boom, Outdoors: SB Radio