AlAz;498311 Wrote:
> Don't cry ! I'm not irredeemable. If I'm wrong I'll apologize. I like to
> spend a little time sneaking here and there. And, my mind made, I choose
> my way. I don't like to follow blindly other's ways ;). No offense, I
> take care of each and every advice.
>
> Anyway, thanks for being so patient with me. It seems that I will cause
> Phil Leigh to have nervous breakdown, sooner or later :)

That's fine.  Understanding "why" is always good if you can, rather
than blindly following what is suggested.  This way you can make
intelligent choices on your own in the future.

Between this thread and your tagging thread, I think you have a lot of
info to process.  It might be helpful to do some casual reading on the
internet about these topics and let yourself absorb the info.  Nobody
grasps all aspects of this stuff in a single day!

And remember...ultimately it's about enjoying the music, and having
some fun!

Cheers!

--
maggior

Rich
---------
Setup: 2 SB3s, 4 Booms, 1 duet, 1 receiver.  SuSE 11.0 Server running
SqueezeCenter 7.3.3, MusicIP, and SqueezeSlave.
Current library stats: 30,015 songs, 2,448 albums, 451 artists.
http://www.last.fm/user/maggior