Phil Leigh;498426 Wrote:
> These were your results from earlier post:
> metaflac --show-md5sum RipStation.flac :
> f048664893c438aacfb5e96124a7a4eb
> metaflac --show-md5sum EAC.flac : 2043cee4d9a45f2cb741d454026b353f
> metaflac --show-md5sum dbPowerAmp.flac :
> 2043cee4d9a45f2cb741d454026b353f
> So EAC and DBPoweramp are the same and Ripstation is different...

OK, that I said was unclear, sorry. I talked about the results I quote
below :
* EAC gave me a log report with the following infos : CRC 4F6D5D8E \n
13) [CB937414]
* dbPowerAmp says AccurateRip is OK (status "Accurate (13)"), gives me
a checksum of FE527C89

So I was wondering about the meaning of these chechsums, obviously
different - though MD5 FLAC audio checksums are identical...

--
AlAz