magiccarpetride;582826 Wrote:
> If that's the case, I'm sorry to inform you that you've wasted ten
> grand.

Well, it sounds as good to me than any other I've heard, bar none, and
better than nearly all.  That's why I picked it after several years of
(intermittently) auditioning high-end systems with a test disk of
tracks I knew very well.

> A progressively better audio system is indeed better because it
> progressively reveals more musical information. If you hear all the
> same things on your $10K system as you hear on your $1K system, you've
> just foolishly pissed away $9K!

Actually the radio retails for $179.

Do I hear more "information" on the main system?  I'm trying, but I
can't think of any sense in which that's true.  It's simply that music
has more impact, more clarity, a greater sense of space - it simply
sounds much more like it does live.

--
opaqueice