magiccarpetride;611296 Wrote:
> One thing not clear to me is why do people insist that our experiences
> have nothing to do with reality? Aren't our experiences also reality?
> Or, to put it more bluntly: what else is there other than our
> experiences?
I have participated in some blind testing and in some ways THAT is
something that cannot be explained academically but rather it has to be
experienced to be understood.

When you're listening and you don't know what you're listening
to...well, it's a bit exciting and a bit humbling too. And when I found
out the scores at the end, I felt shocked. Definitely changed my
attitude to audio. If you haven't done a proper double blind test I
couldn't recommend anything more highly.

For me, it was for digital sources and indeed these tend to be the most
similar in performance and, happily, the easiest to blind test. Try it
before you knock it!
Darren

--
darrenyeats