magiccarpetride;614563 Wrote:
> OK, I'll be honest with you -- I have no idea what you're talking about
> here. When did I ever mention Linn recordings, or A1, premium grade?

As per my previous post, I'm also a little confused as to what djs_6978
is talking about. My guess is that he just wants to make fun of
audiophiles based on the stereotype of an audiophile only listening
great sounding but musically weak recordings. If one uses The Absolute
Sound's HP Super Disc List, which is 90% pure dreck, as a guide to what
audiophiles listen to then I suppose he has a valid point. Only problem
is I don't know any audiophiles who listen to that garbage.

--
ralphpnj

Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels -> Snatch -> The Transporter ->
Transporter 2 (oops) -> Touch