stop-spinning;615753 Wrote:
> Does anyone actually have evidence that the engineered design of the
> spdif in the Touch is better than that of the Duet receiver? I know
> your ears are perhaps assuming this is the case but, have the boxes
> been opened and compared side by side showing the audience where the
> engineered spdif advances in the Touch actually lie?

It's no assumption, it is fact - the circuit is different and better.
The way the s/pdif is formed and sent is cleaner.

I'm not sure why you keep asking subtle variations on the same
question?
It's almost as if you'd prefer it if there was no difference...

--
Phil Leigh

ain't what you'd call minimal...
Touch(wired/XP) - Audiolense 3.3/2.0+INGUZ DRC - MF
x-dacv3/x-10/x-psu(Audiocom full mods) - Linn 5103 - full Aktiv 5.1
system (6x LK140's, ESPEK/TRIKAN/KATAN/SEIZMIK 10.5), Pekin Tuner,
Townsend Supertweeters, Blue Jeans Belden Digital,Kimber 8TC Speaker &
Chord Signature Plus Interconnect cables
Stax4070+SRM7/II phones
Kitchen Boom, Outdoors: SB Radio, Harmony One remote for everything.