>From Wikipedia:

"The word fact can refer to verified information about past or present
circumstances or events which are presented as objective reality. In
science, it means a provable concept.[1]"

Hmmm.
- objective reality
- provable

umm ... so facts can only be derived from blind tests?

Anyway: for personal preference it's totally ok not to rely on facts.
There is a reason placebo exists - because it makes us feel better -
and this is what we strive for.

And of course I wouldn't want a doctor to tell me, that I did feel
better, though he only gave me placebo.
That's the same with audiophiles - I also wouldn't want to hear, that I
spent a lot of money just for placebo.

Cognitive dissonance that is:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_dissonance

--
bluegaspode

Did you know: *'SqueezePlayer' (www.squeezeplayer.com)* will stream all
your music to your Android device. Take your music everywhere!
Remote Control + Streaming to your iPad? *'Squeezebox + iPad =
SqueezePad ' (www.squeezepad.com)*
Want to see a Weather Forecast on your Radio/Touch/Controller ? => why
not try my 'Weather Forecast Applet'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=73827)
Want to use the Headphones with your Controller ? => why not try my
'Headphone Switcher Applet'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=67139)