mswlogo;639166 Wrote:
> The bitstreams will be identical. The jitter may vary between devices.
> The difference will likely be inaudible. Good DACs will make the
> difference in jitter non existent. It's been beaten to death years ago.
> You're a little late to the party.

I don't think that the op is the one who is late to the party but
rather some of his self-professed golden eared audiophile friends who
are not only late to the party but appear to have never even gotten an
invitation. As I've stated earlier in this thread I spend time over on
the Stereophile forum (which, btw is slowly dying) and many of those
forum members hold the same misguided and outdated beliefs as Toy
Maker's golden eared friends.

--
ralphpnj

Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels -> Snatch -> The Transporter ->
Transporter 2 (oops) -> Touch