SBGK;683342 Wrote:
> it says something that no one comments about PandaSharka's vile diatribe
> and yet anyone tweaking gets the full treatment.

In fact, I (nicely) suggested that PandaSharka was way offbase in his
comments very shortly after he started posting in the TT3.0 thread. You
even quoted my post back to him later on during the "heat of battle".
But after my early post to him, I simply tried to ignore the juvenile
back and forth comments in that thread.

p.s. And I entirely disagree with what I think is pandasharka's point
in all that mess (i.e., the idea that no one should post tweaks to
Soundcheck's TT3.0).  Seems perfectly reasonable for people to post
their tweaks.  But of course it is also reasonable for people to post
questions about the tweaks (regarding evidence, etc.).

--
garym

*Location 1:* VB Appliance 6TB (1.10) > LMS 7.7.1 > Transporter, Touch,
Boom, Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
*Location 2:* VB Appliance 3TB (2.0) > LMS 7.7.1 > Touch > Benchmark
DAC I, Boom, Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
*Office:* Win7(64) > LMS 7.7.1 > SqueezePlay
Retired: SB3, Duet Receiver
Controllers: iPhone (iPeng), iPad (iPengHD & SqueezePad), CONTROLLER,
or SqueezePlay 7.7 on Win7(64) laptop
Ripping (FLAC) - dbpoweramp, Additional Tagging - mp3tag