Deaf Cat;684886 Wrote:
> Sorry, I shall try to ask again, Do you run LMS on a pc?  if you do, I
> was wondering if using an after market power cable on the LMS pc would
> make any difference to the sound quality of the touch output...
>
> As, I have found different power cables give different results if they
> are plugged in to say a linear psu, dac, pre amp, power amp etc.  I
> never thought of using a decent power cable for my LMS pc for sound
> reproduction improvement, untill now :-)

Ah, gotcha now (sorry, I was a bit thick last time around;)

Yes, that sounds like a reasonable idea. Intuitively, I'd think that
using Shunyata on the SBT should yield me bigger improvements than
using it on the music server side, but I can't know for real until I
give it a try.

The problem is that I'm using a headless Mac Mini for hosting the
Squeeze media server, and I don't think you can fit Shunyata at the
back of Mac Mini.

Or can you?

--
magiccarpetride