Christ.

this thread is full of awesome.

people spouting about their "degrees" (id bet my nutsack that at least
one of the "degreed" has no degree at all, esp anything to do with a
scientific field), power cables, and foo.

the audiophile axis of awesome.

ive never understood this behavior.. does saying that you have a
"degree"(that you don't have) automatically give one credibility??

some of the dumbest assholes ive ever encountered are college
educated(grad/post grad) and some of the smartest , farmers who dropped
out of school to work in the tobacco fields.

my point is...a degree in REAL LIFE doesn't mean anything, and
certainly not on an internet forum...and ESPECIALLY if this "degree" is
non-existent.

--
TheOctavist

Vortexbox>SBT(TT 3.0)>>Forssell MDAC-2>>>Klein and Hummell 0300D

Sota Sapphire/Lyra Kleos>>Bespoke Valve Phono Stage>>Mastersound Due
Venti>>Link Audio K100