TheOctavist;685489 Wrote:
> Christ.
>
> this thread is full of awesome.
>

> people spouting about their "degrees" (id bet my nutsack that at least
> one of the "degreed" has no degree at all, esp anything to do with a
> scientific field), power cables, and foo.
>

> the audiophile axis of awesome.
>
> ive never understood this behavior.. does saying that you have a
> "degree"(that you don't have) automatically give one credibility??
>
> some of the dumbest assholes ive ever encountered are college
> educated(grad/post grad) and some of the smartest , farmers who dropped
> out of school to work in the tobacco fields.
>

> my point is...a degree in REAL LIFE doesn't mean anything, and
> certainly not on an internet forum...and ESPECIALLY if this "degree" is
> non-existent.

all very true!
http://infolab.stanford.edu/pub/gio/CS99I/figures/DogInternet_075.gif

--
garym

*Location 1:* VB Appliance 6TB (1.10) > LMS 7.7.1 > Transporter, Touch,
Boom, Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
*Location 2:* VB Appliance 3TB (2.0) > LMS 7.7.1 > Touch > Benchmark
DAC I, Boom, Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
*Office:* Win7(64) > LMS 7.7.1 > SqueezePlay
Retired: SB3, Duet Receiver
Controllers: iPhone (iPeng), iPad (iPengHD & SqueezePad), CONTROLLER,
or SqueezePlay 7.7 on Win7(64) laptop
Ripping (FLAC) - dbpoweramp, Additional Tagging - mp3tag