soundcheck;686693 Wrote:
> Boys.
>
> It's weekend. Do me a favour.
>

> I assume all you guys who hang around here are running a W7 server.
> I also assume that you all got a pretty high quality stereo at home.
> I also assume that you all run a Touch (hopefully not in the bathroom,
> otherwise you wouldn't hang around in the audiophile section).
>
> 3*Yes??? Ok. Now you go ahead.
>
> Server:
> 1. Install TCPOptimizer with optimum settings (free of charge)
> 2. Install and Run Fidelizer (free of charge)
>
> Touch:
> 1. Install my Toolbox. (Free of charge)
>
> and listen. It's that easy.
>

> I can't do more for you than that.
>

> Enjoy.

Been there done that.  No difference in sound quality.

In fact I did the complete opposite.  I've worked the crap out of my
server, with network copies and video data conversions.  Again no
difference in sound quality.

I can hear the difference between default priorities and your TT 3.0
prioties clear as day.

I'm running a wireless bridge to isolate the 5 other computers on my
network from my touch.

--
Jeff Flowerday