evdplancke;686711 Wrote:
> You don't get the point here: I said people who claim they don't know if
> unicorn exist are wiser than people who claim they don't exist without
> any scientific evidence of it.
>
> For unicorn, I believe like you probably that there are enough
> scientific evidence they don't exist so we are not in any of above
> categories.
>
> But I was not talking about unicorn here and You did not answer the
> questions I raised.

You started this off by saying you knew who was wiser. Now tell me
a. who was saying they don't know if server tweaks affect the sound of
a dacf connected to a squeezebox connected via ethernet to the server?
I have heard sone people asserting not that it might make a difference
but that it DOES
b. what conclusion should be drawn by a person who says that they don't
know if server tweaks.....etc
the bottom line is that there are many categories of doubt and evidence
between conclusive proof and conclusive disproof. SO the bottom line is
this
c. what GROUNDS are there for suspecting that .......etc.

--
adamdea