mhaas;686647 Wrote:

> All recommendations for the Meicord cables on the website are based on
> purely subjective impressions of people who can hear grass grow.

+1

Or, I would add can hear hairs splitting ..

Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.-
Moynihan

The LMS sends data perfectly (in effect due to the TCP part of TCP/IP)
to the player(s.) <Technically, a lot of this is done by the NIC but
the result is the same.>

The players buffer the data and using the excruciatingly accurate
clocks in their DSP's create an analog (or pass along a digital)
signal.

So long as the TCP/IP link provides sufficient bandwidth to support the
music stream, changes to the LMS can in NO WAY alter the resulting sound
quality.

--
pski

real stereo doesn't just wake the neighbors, it -enrages- them.. It is
truly the Golden Age of Wireless