Dear soundcheck, SBGK and all the others willing to take hifi to the
next level,

you are so right! I also experienced the astonishing positive effect of
an optimized ethernet connection on the sound quality of my
sequeezeboxes (and other audio streaming devices in general). I
invested quite some time into own investigations and came up with an
own audiophile ethernet cable design.

I am willing to sell these special handmade cables for only 10 US$ per
inch (plus shipping) - and even offer a 10% discount to members of this
forum (incredible bargain). Please contact me for further details.

As usual I cannot provide a comprehensible explanation why these cables
sound so much better, but they really work for me (promised) - and I am
sure they will also improve you listening experience above
expectations.

I spent hours with evidentiary personal listening tests (controlled
A/B/X test are for wimps); I also performed numerous measurements
(including thermal coefficient, moonlight reflection ratio,
etheromorphic energy fluctuation and the like) - and they all look
promising.

I am convinced that these cables will help you on your endless and
rocky road to the holy grail of high fidelity (and at such a reasonable
price this is money well spent).

Cheers

superbonham

P.S.: I will also include detailed instructions on how to tweak your
server OS settings for free with the first 10 orders!

--
superbonham