agentsmith wrote:
> Question for below, have you tried mating the Transporter with one of
> those DACs, especially the Debussy?  Will I reap the full benefit of the
> improvement?  Or is USB/Pure Music or Amarra the connection of choice.

I've been using a Transporter (XLR balanced) into a Stax 727II amp with
SR-009 cans. I'm receiving a Debussy in about a week to use with the
AES/EBU output from the Transporter.  I'll compare this to USB, but I
don't expect to hear a jitter reduction of 15 picoseconds and I don't
have content to take advantage of the 192khz, but I'll give it a try.