Anyway as far as choosing Naim as an example of.... what Im not sure,
but it seems ill-chosen. In fact I think they have gone to lenghts in
keeping up with times. Their Uniqute integrated amplifier features
streaming, FM, DAB, USB input, iDevice digital connecticity, analouge
and digital inputs, ie can be used as dac, 24/192 capability, and of
course an integrated amplifier mobile-apps at a price of about 1500
gbp/2400 usd. Keeping in mind that Naim was never budget, I think this
is a very fair offering for an all-in-one package with up to date
features - hardly niche! There is even the (more expensive) Unity-model
with a CD player in.