mlsstl wrote:
> I don't need the latest version of the endless remasters in hopes of
> hearing one of boys shuffle their shoes at 2 minutes and 17 seconds into
> a track.

Actually it's more of a tapping of the shoe and it happens at 2 minutes
and 22 seconds. Plus it can only be heard on the long out of print
Australian pressed 200 gram red vinyl, originally issued by MFSL in
1984. recently available on eBay for only $1,650 (Australian). So far
there is no other remastered issue, be it analog (vinyl) or digital (CD,
SACD, USB, download, etc.) on which the famous "tapped foot" can be
heard.

This is only one example of the many distinct background noises which
can be heard only a given release. Another equally famous one is the
"f*&k you, Brian" which is clearly audible at 2:13 of track 2 on the
original South African "Begger's Banquet" LP from 1968. In fact it is
this simple phrase that many people believe directly lead to Brian
Jones' falling out with the group.

Isn't audiophile trivia fun?