ralphpnj wrote:
> P... dare I say it, jitter. Once you get past a certain point it's just
> over designed and over built.....

Right, I guess I am having trouble finding that "certain point" :-)
Sorry, as always I find myself as the 'middle-of-the-road' say compared
to you and jh ...
I am now listening to my Touch in a wired setup..  (wifi disabled) the
extender reporting 65% wifi connectivity and 96khz/24bit playing without
any hiccups.. normal res sounds better.
Let me describe the sound - things are quieter, each instruments sounds
separate..I am able to listen to at a lower volume and still hear all
the instruments.
I did not "expect" this change before going in I put the extender mainly
for the sake of my blu-ray player streaming Netflix. Well, all this
could be my imagination. But I am seriously thinking jitter is probably
not necessarily the sidebands way down in db. Some other aspect of it
might be at play..