Julf wrote:
> I have seen that happen on a bunch of forums. Almost seems like there is
> a small core bunch of hardcore audiophile foo-ists who feel the need to
> spread the message, and descend on forums as a group, supporting each
> other.
Audiophilia is nothing to do with rational or scientific debate. It is a
religious belief system whose proponents' behaviour in audio forums is
like Jehovah's Witnesses constantly knocking on your front door. They
cannot be reasoned with. Engaging with them here is the equivalent of
standing on the doorstep arguing with a nutter (rather than politely
saying "no thanks" and closing the door).

Transporter -> ATC SCM100A