doctor_big wrote:
> So John's only in it for the money? He never gives info or help?
> Probably just like triode and Michael too,  the freeloaders.
>
> Here's the definition of a troll:
> "A person whose sole purpose in life is to seek out people to argue with
> on the internet over *-extremely trivial issues-*."
>
> Listen, I know his message resonates with you ABXers  out there, but
> this guy is here to argue, plain and simple.  He doesn't even own a
> Squeezebox, for crying out loud.
>
> Jason

Jason, the above post seems to show an acute inability to view one's own
acts as they view others doing the identically same thing.

Every discussion has two parties, or there is no discussion, just a
monologue, right?

You and I have been discussing various topics and the discussion has
been bilateral and related to the same topic, no?

There has been back-and-forth, no?

If the topics we have been discussing are so trivial that it makes any
discussion of them into trolling, then both of us are trolling, no?