arnyk wrote:

> Umm Give. Doesn't that mean offer for free without hope of remuneration
> of any kind?  What free offers of hardware and/or software were made?
> Were the postings real world problem solving or sales pitches for the
> benefit of a commercial venture?
>
> Can you link any posts that were truly free, unfettered gifts and not
> part of a sales strategy for a commercial enterprise designed to provide
> someone with financial gain?

So John's only in it for the money? He never gives info or help?
Probably just like triode and Michael too,  the freeloaders.

Here's the definition of a troll:
"A person whose sole purpose in life is to seek out people to argue with
on the internet over extremely trivial issues."

Listen, I know his message resonates with you ABX was out there, but
this guy is here to argue, plain and simple.  He doesn't even own a
Squeezebox, for crying out loud.

Jason