rgro wrote:

> What you suggest is pointless and pretty much renders useless one of the
> major benefits and points of forums such as this.

Right. Like so many here, in your mind there appears to be one easy set
of rules for you and another draconian set of rules for me.

> I'm willing to take your credentials, as you've so eloquently and
> frequently let us know about, at face value.

When did I present my full or even partial credentials? OK a little
crept out, but you seriously think that was my life?

No, what I see is posts that are full of leaps to conclusions while
preaching sermons about the evils of doing so.  Wow!

Given that JKeny has said publicly that he would do anything to keep me
from ever testing one his DACs, I can only guess what treatment I'd get
from one of his fellow travelers.